The Audi magazine is firmly established. It reflects a deep understanding of the Audi brand and has evolved organically to become increasingly important in all Audi's communication. The brief was to position the magazine as the epicentre of a multi-media integrated content marketing strategy which leads the way in the automotive sector.
The challenge was to develop a branded content strategy at the heart of Audi's whole marketing operation, with the magazine as the main hub driving the thinking and execution. The various integrated elements should form a content strategy in which all aspects cross-fertilise and interact with a homogenous Audi tone and approach. However, each would require a different spirit and emphasis of communication depending on the medium's place in the customer journey.
- Editorialised range brochure - the beginning of the customer journey.
- e-magazine - broadcast to warm prospects.
- The quarterly Audi magazine - the essential loyalty tool.
- iPad app, downloaded by the committed Audi follower - innovative photography/editorial mix to maximise HD technology
- iPhone app, on which the e-magazine content is available - for the Audi enthusiast who needs his Audi fix on the go.
- Best Automotive Title APA International Customer Publishing Awards 2010
- First brand to market with iPad app (June 2010) and now redesigned to reflect the evolving iPad reading experience
- Strategic customer journey communication with a distinct Audi philosophy and set of values
- Proven uplift in car sales across all channel activity
- Branded content driving company performance
Agency Website: www.thisisnorthstar.com
« Previous case study
Next case study »