The CMA are supporters of the upcoming AOP Spring Conference, aimed at specialist and targeted media businesses across the B2B and B2C communities. The conference is taking place Weds 12th March 2014 at Etc. Venues, St Pauls.
The CMA’s MD Clare Hill will be moderating a content marketing panel debate as follows:
Content Marketing (13:30 – 14:10)
How can media owners successfully market their own content to drive audiences and revenues, as well as offering content marketing as a resource for clients?
- Moderator: Clare Hill, MD, CMA
- Jim Ranson, Director of Advertising Sales, Future
- Dan Linstead, Group Editor, Immediate Media
- Kevin Sutherland, Strategy director, Seven
- Alan King, managing partner, Digital, UM London
For more details on the event and to book tickets click here.
« Back to news listing