It's just 3 weeks until the International Content Marketing Summit.
Don't miss out on your chance to join marketers from some of the world's top brands for a day of education and inspiration to drive the industry forward.
Brands attending the International Content Marketing Summit 2013 include BBC Worldwide, BMW, British Red Cross, Getty Images, JWT, Manchester United, and RNLI to name but a few.
To find out about this industry leading event and to book your ticket, click here.
Speakers at event are:
- Jonathan Mildenhall, VP, Global Advertising Strategy and Content Excellence, Coca-Cola
- Matthew McGregor, Digital Rapid Response, Obama 2012 Political Director, Blue State Digital
- Nick Blunden, SVP, Global Head of Digital & Content Strategy, The Economist
- Nick Cohen, Head of MediaCom Beyond Advertising, MediaCom
- Oliver Snoddy, Head of Planning, Twitter
- Carrie Tyler, Head of Editorial, Neverunderdressed.com
- Guy Daniels, Vice President Brand & Marketing Communications, International Business, Fujitsu
- Nathalie Nahai, The Web Psychologist
- Nikhil Shah, Co-founder, Mixcloud
- Matt Elek, Managing Director, EMEA, Vice
- Amy Cashman, Managing Director, TNS
- Alastair Cotterill, Creative Strategist, Facebook
Date: Wednesday, 27th November
Time: 9am - 4.30pm
Venue: Old Billingsgate, London
« Back to news listing