We are pleased to announce the fourth annual International Content Marketing Summit
. Krishnan Guru-Murthy will host a packed agenda at Old Billingsgate in London on Wednesday, 27th November 2013, joined by leading industry speakers including Matthew McGregor, director of digital rapid response for President Obama's 2012 re-election campaign.
The Summit will see thought leaders from the content marketing industry gather for a day of education and inspiration at the world's leading content marketing conference. Whether listening to some of the world's top marketers dissect their groundbreaking campaigns or senior agency heads explaining their latest content strategies, there will be a huge amount for attendees to take away from the day.
Chaired by respected journalist and broadcaster Krishnan Guru-Murthy, the speakers we already have confirmed are:
- Jonathan Mildenhall, VP, Global Advertising Strategy and Content Excellence, Coca-Cola
- Matthew McGregor, Digital Rapid Response, Obama 2012 Political Director, Blue State Digital
- Guy Dunn, Head of Content Marketing Division, The Economist
- Nick Cohen, Head of MediaCom Beyond Advertising, MediaCom
- Oliver Snoddy, Head of Planning, Twitter
- Nikhil Shah, Co-founder, Mixcloud
- Ronojoy Dam, Creative Director, Vice
For more information and book your places and submit your entries, please go to the dedicated wesbites for the events
International Content Marketing Summit
International Content Marketing Awards
« Back to news listing