Time is running out to book your place for this year's PPA Conference - the annual event for consumer magazine and business media professionals - taking place next week, on Wednesday 8th May.
With a packed agenda featuring leading names from the industry, this event promises to give you real insight into what your peers are doing in today's market: the highs, the lows, what to avoid and which avenues to explore for the future. Just one day out of the office will arm you with a huge amount of valuable, take-home tips and guidance.
Case studies, panel discussions, and presentations on the day will cover:
- How to build on your core brand to move into new markets
- Key technological developments within new publishing models
- The evolution of the advertising market and how automation fits with display
- The factors driving change and revenue growth in events
- Managing digital content and introducing responsive design
- Monetising content across all platforms
- The value of quality content in today's market
Click here for the full agenda.
Date: Wednesday, 8th May
Venue: Hilton London Metropole, Edgware Road
For further details or to book your place, click here.
« Back to news listing