Seven are delighted to announce that we've won three awards at this year's Institute of Internal Communications awards (IoIC).
The awards were for:
- Best Video: ‘Blended Ice, They are coming...' - McDonald's
- Best News or Event Image: The Job (Olympics Issue) - The Metropolitan Police
- Best Digital Design: Landscape - Defra
We also received six Awards of Excellence recognising work strong enough to be shortlisted. These went to:
- Best Designer: Rebecca Bramwell
- Illustration / Graphic / Infographic / Conceptual Image: Financial Management magazine for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Feature Writing:Financial Management for CIMA
- Best Ezine:ourlounge newsletter for McDonald's
- News Magazines (printed more than four times a year):The Job magazine for the Metropolitan Police Service
- Membership Publications:Financial Management magazine for CIMA.
Sean King, CEO, Seven says: ‘Seven were very pleased to have been nominated for nine IOIC awards this year, and delighted to have won three awards. We have a burgeoning internal comms creative team doing effective, exciting and innovative work. It's rewarding to see the spread of wins across disciplines and platforms. We're very proud of the work we do for our clients and delighted that the industry has recognised this work.'
>Seven extends social media offering with acquisition of Que Pasa
>Seven appointed as global content marketing agency for Fujitsu
« Back to news listing