The line-up is nearly complete and we are pleased to announce 4 further speakers for the summit from Westfield UK, Christies, Telegraph Media Group and Huffington Post.
The 2011 summit on Weds 23rd Nov, entitled Content + Convergence, will offer insight, advice and strategic thinking for marketing, advertising and publishing professionals.
The day is broken down into 5 sessions: The future of content, Edited vs non-edited content, Localisation vs globalization, Content on the go, and The ideal content strategy, which will delve into the challenges and issues presented by device convergence and how brand owners can make best use of the new converged media landscape.
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Carla Buzasi, Editor-in-Chief, AOL Europe & Huffington Post UK
- Nigel Cameron, President and CEO, C.PET
- Mark Challinor, Director of Mobile, Telegraph Media Group
- Richard Charkin, Executive Director, Bloomsbury
- Richard Cope, Head of Foresight, Mintel
- Tim Dunn, Director of Customer Strategy, MIG
- Jonathan Foster Kenny, VP International Sales Director, Businessweek
- Ben Hammersley, Technologist, Journalist and Broadcaster
- Charlie Osmond, Managing Director, Freshnetworks
- Myf Ryan, General Manager of Marketing, Westfield UK
- Will Sansom, writer and consultants, Contagious Communications
- Ruth Spencer, Director of Insight, Loyalty and Multi-channel, Boots
- Allyson Stewart-Allen, Global Brand Guru
- Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy
- Philip Thomas, CEO, Cannes Lions
- Brenda Van Camp, Global Marketing Director, Christies
For more information visit www.ilovecontent.co.uk/summit
« Back to news listing