was thrilled to be shortlisted for eight awards at this year's annual MemCom conference: Growing and sustaining memberships - learning from the commercial sector, and even more delighted to win four of the awards and be highly commended for the other four.
At the prestigious event for the membership sector, Think cemented its position as the leading content marketing agency for membership organisations, by winning the following awards:
- Best Charity magazine for BEER, the membership magazine of Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
- Best Professional magazine for Accounting Technician, the membership magazine for the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Best Newsletter for Action, the regional membership newspaper for the Women's Royal Voluntary Service (WRVS)
- Best Sport and Recreation magazine for British Dressage
Think was also highly commended for:
- Best Charity magazine for Historic Scotland
- Best website for professionalmanager.co.uk, for the CMI
- Best professional magazine for The Biologist, for the Society of Biology, and Professional Manager for the Chartered Management Institute.
MemCom, short for ‘Membership Communications' is a resource for membership bodies, charities and NFPs, and was founded in 2002, with the first annual membership marketing and awards conference taking place that year.
‘We are absolutely delighted to be recognised at such a key event for the membership sector,' says Polly Arnold, Managing Director of Think. ‘Working with membership organisations is our area of expertise and to have every single entry win an award just goes to show that we produce engaging, effective content that the sector can be proud of.'
« Back to news listing