This Thursday the CMA's Clare Hill will be taking part in a live online discussion panel discussing ‘The art of storytelling and content marketing', on the Guardian Media Network. Joining panelists from MediaCom, Seven
, Outbrain, and IDG Connect International
Content marketing is increasing in popularity. As brands continue to utilise this strategy to engage audiences and capture imaginations, there is a growing focus upon the role of storytelling. But how do you build an impactful corporate story in the digital and social age?
Join the live discussion from 1.00 - 2.30pm on Thursday 5 September as the panel discuss the art of storytelling and content marketing. Questions they will cover include the following:
- What are the key features to creating a compelling story?
How can the web be used to create innovative stories?
What do platforms like Vine and Instagram video mean for storytelling?
As we consume content across multiple-devices, what does this mean for story creation?
- Kathryn Cave, editor, IDG Connect International
- Alex Cheeseman, head of brands and agencies, Outbrain UK
- Nick Cohen, managing partner, MediaCom
- Nic McCarthy, director of content, Seven
- Clare Hill, managing director, The Content Marketing Association (CMA)
Find out more about the panel and how to follow the discussion online here.
« Back to news listing