This Thursday the CMA's Clare Hill will be taking part in a live online discussion panel discussing ‘The art of storytelling and content marketing', on the Guardian Media Network. Joining panelists from MediaCom, Seven, Outbrain, and IDG Connect International
Content marketing is increasing in popularity. As brands continue to utilise this strategy to engage audiences and capture imaginations, there is a growing focus upon the role of storytelling. But how do you build an impactful corporate story in the digital and social age?
Join the live discussion from 1.00 - 2.30pm on Thursday 5 September as the panel discuss the art of storytelling and content marketing. Questions they will cover include the following:
- What are the key features to creating a compelling story?
How can the web be used to create innovative stories?
What do platforms like Vine and Instagram video mean for storytelling?
As we consume content across multiple-devices, what does this mean for story creation?
- Kathryn Cave, editor, IDG Connect International
- Alex Cheeseman, head of brands and agencies, Outbrain UK
- Nick Cohen, managing partner, MediaCom
- Nic McCarthy, director of content, Seven
- Clare Hill, managing director, The Content Marketing Association (CMA)
Find out more about the panel and how to follow the discussion online here.
« Back to news listing