The Custom Content Council, the leading professional association for custom media and content marketing, announced a robust lineup of industry speakers for the sixth annual Custom Content Conference.
From April 9-11 content marketers are convening in downtown Chicago to discuss brand storytelling, design, analytics, digital technology, and most importantly, how to monetize and show increased ROI via content. This year's theme, Optimize Your Return on Content, seeks to address the issue of how brands and marketers can leverage their content for full potential return.
"As the custom content market continues to evolve, we are finding brilliant new leaders and experts in all sectors of our industry. We are incredibly excited about this year's lineup and can't wait to learn what's new," said Lori Rosen, Executive Director. "While our goal is always to disseminate best practices and upcoming trends, this year's conference will be especially focused on optimizing returns on content."
2013 Speakers Include:
- Elizabeth Schreier, Director of Web Engagement, Allstate: A creative problem solver, Schreier will be sharing her 13 years of experience in digital space and the importance of web engagement.
- Jeremy Thum, Director of Interactive Marketing, The Chicago Bulls: After five seasons with the Bulls, Thum will dive into the ever evolving strategies of the popular franchise.
- Tim Calkins, Professor of Marketing Northwestern University: With new results from the 2013 Super Bowl, Calkins will reveal how companies are changing their brand strategies.
- Fred Barber, Ph.D., Chief Analytic Officer, Meredith Xcelerated Marketing: Dr. Barber discloses scientific studies and the impact new systems' have on customer behavior and their relevance to North American brands.
- Jason Schwartz, Creative Director, Bright Bright Great: Schwartz will illustrate the importance of design elements in a custom marketing campaign.
- Matt Carmichael, Vice President, Journal Communications Inc: A prolific writer and seasoned journalist, Carmichael will be discussing demographics, consumer trends, and how media is responding.
- Aaron Goldman, Chief Marketing Officer Kenshoo: Goldman takes content to a whole new level by exposing the right SEO to improve ROI.
- David Oppenheim, Managing Director, United Airlines: Oppenheim will discuss how United is integrating new channels to engage with their airline patrons.
- Joshua Karp, Founder/Publisher, The Printed Blog: Karp connects the value of forming relationships with digital influencers to strengthen your digital footprint.
- Erin Anderson, Manager, Tablespoon.com, General Mills: Anderson will discuss food trends set by Tablespoon.com, a breakthrough content and social media success for General Mills.
- Sosti Ropaitis, Director of Digital & Social Media, McDonald's: Ropaitis will identify new media trends and technologies to elevate the online branding of McDonald's.
- Julie Ask, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research: Ask knows the figures and will provide facts and research on the growing mobile and digital audience.
- Ashley Callahan, Manager of Digital & Social Media Communications, Coca-Cola: Coca-Cola is considered by many to be the king of brand content. Callahan will discuss Coke's global content strategy.
For full bios and agenda >>
Guests are welcome to participate in a number of networking events in downtown Chicago including an opening night cocktail reception at the Historical Art Hall in Renaissance Blackstone Hotel and a Chicago Cubs Game at Wrigley's Field. All information on the Custom Content Conference can be found here.
« Back to news listing