As the content marketing industry is developing at such a rapid pace, it's vital that CMA members and non-members keep up to date with staff training and education, so we provide a number of training sessions, seminars and courses to educate and inspire those working in the content marketing industry.
The CMA Presents: Online Video for Content Marketers
The overall aim
The programme will provide attendees with a thorough understanding of the principles and practices of online video for content marketers.
Video is the fastest growing media online, and offers an unparalleled opportunity for brands to deliver value to customers through engaging content.
This course will enable you to plan high quality video content in order to achieve clear, measurable business objectives. Delegates will assess how to create an effective online video strategy, and learn how to create high quality video content that engages end users and delivers business value. We will also look at how to create actionable measurements that deliver attributable returns on investment for video content.
Key learning outcomes
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to prepare an effective online video strategy
- Ensure that you reach the right audience at the right time and with the right message through video content
- Improve viewing durations, click-throughs and sharing rates for online video
- Attribute measurable ROI to video content
- Plan for future developments in online video
Understanding the role of online video in content marketing
- How video on the web works
- HTML5 and video formats online
- Interactive technology - clickable video and in-player adverts
- Case studies of effective online video content
- Branded video content, going viral and user generated content
Video content management
- Choosing a video platform
- Hosting and publishing
- Integration and playback for online video
Online video distribution
- Seeding content on the web
- Getting found: Video search engine optimisation
- Short form video and the social web: Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram and more
- Stephen Follows, Creative Director, Catsnake Film.
- The online videos that Stephen has written and produced for Catsnake Film’s have gathered over 20 million views, celebrity endorsements, wide press coverage and a host of awards.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Members £249 + VAT
- Non-members £399 + VAT
Who Should Come?
- Anyone with digital marketing expertise
- Marketing/Account manager level and above
How Do I Book?
To book a place or if you have any questions please contact email@example.com
CMA Content Marketing Training Courses 2015
Our 2015 digital training programme provided attendees with a thorough understanding of the principles and practices of effective digital content marketing.
The overall aim was to increase the digital competency of delegates to the highest possible level, and provide the knowledge, skills and insights needed to apply the learning to your day-to-day work.
This was a 6 day course, 2 days per month over a 3 month period beginning in May.
After attending this training programme, you will be able to confidently plan, create and measure better digital content that meets your audience’s needs and furthers your business objectives.
CMA Training courses schedule and booking form here »
Stephen is a hugely charismatic and entertaining speaker and I could listen to him all day. Literally. He comes at content from an original and very compelling angle and you can see the results in the great work he has been behind.
Head of Content Strategy